This website is owned and operated by The Nuance Group India Pvt. Ltd., trading
as Bengaluru Duty Free. By entering, accessing or using our website in any way,
you agree to comply with the following Terms and Conditions. In addition, when you
purchase any products or services through this website, you will do so subject to
our Terms & Conditions and such further terms and conditions as may be notified
to you. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood
all of the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. However, if you do
not or cannot accept our Terms and Conditions in full and without modification,
you must stop using our website immediately.
We may revise and update our Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued
usage of this website means you accept those changes. Please refer back to this
page from time to time so that you are aware of the current terms and conditions.
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that:
Your Use Of This Website
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you will use this website only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and
- the information you provide via this website will be accurate and complete, and
will not be misleading, deceptive or likely to be misled or deceive.
You may only use this website for lawful purposes. When using this website, you
Placing orders and collecting products
- impersonate any person or entity;
- make any fraudulent speculative or false enquiries or bookings;
- post or transmit to or via this website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous,
obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any material that could
give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the website;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website or the associated
- frame or mirror any part of the website without our written approval; or
- cept to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell,
reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the
website or cause any other person to do so.
Orders on this website can only be placed by a person who is departing India or
arriving in India on an international flight, whether as a passenger or a member
of the cabin crew of the aircraft.
Any order placed by you on this website is an offer by you to purchase a particular
product for the price specified on this website at the time you place your order.
You acknowledge that, by placing an order, you are agreeing to pay for the product(s)
ordered and to collect the product(s) from your nominated collection point.
To place an order on this website you will need to input your contact details and
your flight and travel details, including your passport number. You will also need
to nominate a collection date and collection location at the relevant airport for
the product(s) ordered. If you do not supply any of the mandatory details requested
we will not be able to process your order. These details furnished by you will be
kept strictly confidential.
Product(s) must be collected at the nominated collection point at the relevant airport
specified on your order. To collect your order you must present:
Availability of products
- a printed copy of your purchase receipt.
- the relevant travel documents correlating with the flight details nominated on your
- your passport.
Due to popularity or interruption of supply, some items may be unavailable or out
of stock. Not all products or promotional offers available in our stores are available
for pre-ordering online. Product specifications may change from time to time. We
reserve the right to make these changes at any time and without notice.